Who We Are
Work with Purpose is an initiative of Bethel Seminary, funded by the Kern Family Foundation. We invite a strategic dialogue between faculty, students, pastors, lay church leaders and Christian businesspeople. Together our community explores the implications of our Christian faith on our work. The goal of our dialogue is to reintegrate faith with work, vocation and economics; or in other words, to further reintegrate the “secular” with the “sacred.”
Take a look at how we do this and consider learning with us as we work toward a fuller picture of the kingdom potential of work.
Our leadership team brings together diverse perspectives that shape and drive all initiative activities - the backbone of who we are.
- Chris Armstrong - Initiative Director and Professor, Bethel Seminary
- Geoff Bohleen - Pastor, Wooddale Church
- Paul Floyd - Professor, Bethel University MBA program
- Daniel Harrell - Pastor, Colonial Church of Edina
- Tedi Anne Hasapopoulos - Professor, Bethel University MBA program
- Kyle Roberts - Professor, Bethel Seminary
Our advisory council is made up of influential leaders and acts as an important sounding board for the overall direction and impact of the initiative.
- Leith Anderson - President, National Association of Evangelicals
- Dan Dye - President, Horizon Milling, Cargill
- Dan Lindh - President and CEO, Presbyterian Homes
- Jim Louwsma - Retired, Procter & Gamble
- Julie White - President, Tapestry Solutions
- Harold Wiens - Retired 3M Executive Vice President