InMinistry Distance Program
Earn a degree in Ministry Practice from Bethel Seminary through a combination of online classes and on-campus intensives in San Diego.
Our distance program, InMinistry, is the nation’s first fully accredited seminary distance learning program. It’s our goal to bring seminary to you so you don’t have to leave your ministry.
Benefits of Online Classes
- Complete your degree in 3 years without leaving your ministry setting.
- Use your ministry setting as a laboratory for applying what you learn.
- Build a network of ministry peers across the country.
Take classes online, and then meet on campus in San Diego twice a year.
- Summer semester: Fully online
- Fall semester: Online courses with 1 week of classes in San Diego
- January interim: Fully online
- Spring semester: Online courses with 1 week of classes in San Diego
Concentration in Missional Leadership
The Missional Leadership concentration is designed for ministry leaders who envision a church that is missional from the inside out. It’s for leaders who yearn for all Christians to be caught up in God’s purposes in their local communities and throughout the world.
What you’ll study:
- Intersection of Christianity and culture
- Intercultural and inter-generational leadership
- Change management
- Community development in local and global contexts