Why Theological Studies at Bethel?
The Master of Arts (Theological Studies) program at Bethel Seminary San Diego offers a number of unique opportunities for students who want to integrate their faith more fully into their careers and daily activities.
Here are a few highlights of the program:
- Diverse context. Students prepare for ministry in a locale noted for its ethnic and cultural diversity, within an environment that celebrates individual backgrounds and experiences.
- Relationship building. Our programs are small enough to build lasting relationships with students, teachers, and staff, but have resources of a large school due to the support from Bethel University.
- Accessible resources. Students enjoy outstanding library resources at the San Diego facility, as well the availability of materials from the St. Paul campus.
- Knowledgeable faculty. Students study a classical discipline in depth with faculty who are respected, published scholars and who are actively engaged in ministry throughout the world.
- Balanced teaching. Theological teaching and learning at Bethel Seminary San Diego are designed to reach the highest standards of biblical scholarship, personal devotion, and community relevance.
- Adaptable learning. Our graduates are prepared to understand the many historical traditions of applied and situative faith and to incarnate the gospel of Christ in any environment to which God may call him or her.