Organic Leadership Development
Bethel’s Doctor of Ministry in Organic Leadership Development equips students to offer Godly leadership that evolves and emerges over a lifetime, through looking at their own spiritual formation and Biblical insights into how God shapes and builds leaders.
It develops leaders over a lifetime—for both life and ministry.
What Students Gain
Our students explore a range of topics related to evolving, emerging, and empowering leadership, including change, biblical leadership, and personal spiritual formation.
They create a personal development plan for leadership legacy, and apply what they’re learning directly to resourcing and developing the leaders of their ministry setting and Kingdom context.
Students become experts in:
- Biblical leadership emergence
- Lifelong leadership development and formation
- Transitions and defining moments in a leader’s development
- Transition cycle and developmental patterns of change
- Spiritual Formation and interior growth
- Missional communities and impacting culture
- Dynamics of culture and how to enact organizational change
- Introduction to Organic Leadership Development
- Focusing and Advancing Your Leadership
- Transitions in Leadership Development
- Bible-Centered Leadership and Spiritual Growth
- Longing, Spiritual Formation and the Disciplines