Organic Leadership Development
Bethel’s Doctor of Ministry in Organic Leadership Development equips students for leadership that evolves and emerges over a lifetime, through looking at their own spiritual formation and the insights that the Bible offers into how God builds leaders.
It develops leaders over a lifetime—for life and ministry.
What Students Gain
Our students explore a range of topics related to evolving and emerging leadership, including change, biblical leadership, and personal spiritual formation.
They create a personal life mandate and plan for leadership legacy, and apply what they’re learning directly to their ministry setting along the way.
Students become experts in:
- Organic leadership development
- 5 terrains where God grows leaders
- Transition cycle and developmental patterns of change
- Biblical leadership emergence theory
- Role of “spiritual longing” in the development of a leader
- Dynamics of spiritual formation in the leader’s life and the role that spiritual disciplines play in that process
- Introduction to Organic Leadership Development
- Focusing and Advancing Your Leadership
- Transitions in Leadership Development
- Bible-Centered Leadership and Spiritual Growth
- Longing, Spiritual Formation and the Disciplines