Servant Leadership for Team & Organizational Effectiveness
In the Doctor of Ministry in Servant Leadership for Team and Organizational Effectiveness, we help students build skills in transformational servant leadership.
Using both biblical perspectives and contemporary scholarship, professors and students dig into what servant leadership looks like in today's world.
What Students Gain
From understanding team dynamics to learning the value of self-leadership, students become equipped to lead and mobilize teams in transformational ways.
- Understand how to put transformational servant leadership into practice in a rapidly changing world
- Learn strategies for effective leadership development
- Consider the principles of self-leadership in which they learn to attend to the personal and spiritual dimensions of the inner life
- Explore theories and practices associated with the effective use of teams
- Improve leadership communication skill (necessary for effecting organizational culture and change)
- Enjoy the unique design of the cohort and interacting with fellow students and mentors
In the cohort program, students take 7 course units over 4 years, meeting for resident intensives each July and January in St. Paul, Minn.
- Servant Leadership: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Transformational Servant Leadership
- The Servant Leader and Followers: The Art of Leadership Development
- The Servant Leader and the Inner Life: The Art of Self-Leadership
- The Servant Leader and Team Effectiveness: The Art of Leading Teams
- The Servant Leader and Organizational Effectiveness: The Art of Cultural Architecture and Leadership Communication