Dates & Deadlines
- We recommend submitting your previous year's federal tax returns before completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Then if possible, utilize the IRS Data Retrieval process to reduce the chance that your FAFSA will be selected for verification.
- Financial Aid Application is available for 2013-2014.
April 15, 2013
- Application deadline for St. Paul and San Diego returning student scholarship.
May 1, 2013
- Application deadline for St. Paul incoming student scholarship.
- Awarding begins for 2013-2014 for students who have a complete financial aid file.
July 1, 2013
- Begin all loan process by this date to ensure funds will be received in time for the beginning of fall term 2013.
September 3, 2013
- Bill due for fall 2013 semester. Classes begin.
December 13, 2013
- Last day to request a federal (Direct unsubsidized or PLUS) loan for fall semester.