California Associate Positions
Last Entry April 12, 2013
Church: Emmanuel Faith Community Church, Escondido, CA
Position: Pastor of Spanish Language and Welcome Ministries
Open To: Men
View a job description in English.
View a job description in Spanish.
Candidate Description: Candidates must:
- possess a bachelor’s degree
- have several years experience in pastoral ministry
- be fluent in Spanish and English
- possess a strong personal understanding of Hispanic culture
- be able to preach and shepherd using clear biblical principles
- have a committed prayer and devotional life
- have strong interpersonal and large group communication skills, a passion for God, and an ability to lead effectively by building teams and mobilizing people
All inquiries regarding this position should be emailed to:
Bridgette Bakkela, Human Resources Director
Emmanuel Faith Community Church, 639 E. Felicita, Escondido, CA 92025.
Contact: Bridgette Bakkela
Date Received: 12 April 2013
Church: Chinese Bible Church of San Diego
Position: Congregation Pastor
Open To: Men and Women
Job Description: The Chinese Bible Church of San Diego invites applicants for a full-time
missional pastor to shepherd Lord's Grace, our English-speaking
- Responsible for pulpit ministry, including preaching God's truth at worship service.
- Formulate and communicate ministry vision to pastors, church leaders and congregation.
- Plan and oversee implementation of the vision.
- Connect with different congregations and understand a multi-cultural, multi-generational environment.
- Recruit, train, and disciple ministry co-workers (e.g. Sunday School teachers, small group leaders).
- Develop missions and community service programs.
- Provide pastoral care for ministry co-workers.
- Oversee and support all ministries and special events.
- Set and monitor ministry budgets.
- Develop and oversee Sunday School curriculum and teach.
- Develop synergy between various CBC campuses.
We are seeking a Godly, caring individual with a heart and vision for
discipleship, evangelism and missions. A Master's degree from an
accredited Christian seminary is required while 5+ years serving in a
leadership role in ministry is preferred. Good communication,
administration and organization skills are a must. It is required that
the candidate be fluent in English. Ability to speak or understand
Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus but not required.
Contact: Wailun Wong
Date Received: 9 December 2012