Last Entry May 14, 2013
Church: Wellspring Church, Englewood, CO
Position: Youth Pastor
Open To: Men and Women
We at Wellspring are devoted to transforming lives in the power of the
Holy Spirit. We long to see every dimension of our lives and our world
reflect the wonder and joy of Christ’s rule and reign—in every child,
parent and person. Position Summary:
- Reporting to the
Family Pastor, the Youth Pastor is responsible for developing ministry
vision, strategic direction and overseeing the execution of ministries
to youth and families of youth.
- Our Youth Pastor will
practically apply a whole-family approach to youth ministry that
includes the equipping of parents to lead their Youth well in addition
to excellent discipleship programs that are fun, relevant,
friendship-fostering, and life-transforming.
- This Pastor
will be responsible for building and leading a strong ministry team
comprised of parents and volunteers who will love, teach and minister to
- The ideal candidate will be a leader
who is self-motivated, creative, a strong problem-solver, strategic,
action-oriented, relationally focused, burdened for youth and families
and, above all else, a devoted follower of Christ.
- Passionately pursues a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
to disciple youth and families; hungry to see youth courageously live
out their faith in Christ as their Savior and Lord.
leadership gifts that include the ability to influence and mobilize
people under one vision, the ability to make tough decisions for the
benefit of those you serve and the courage to “push back” in leadership
meetings for the sake of continual improvement.
- Experience working with youth and families within ministry contexts. Youth ministry leadership experience is preferred.
possess a philosophy and strategy for synchronizing efforts of the
church and families for the benefit of Youth Formation.
- Open communicator, unafraid to suggest new ideas, able to receive criticism and do something with it.
- Strong ability to recruit, train, manage and retain volunteers.
- Ability to see the “big picture” while managing details.
- Exercise a balanced approach to ministry leadership that is both results-oriented and relationship-focused.
- Able to work collaboratively with senior leadership for direction.
is a full-time position, 40 hours/week. Benefits include health and
life insurance, cell phone usage and a computer. Salary is commensurate
with experience. To be considered for this position, please submit your
cover letter and resume to contact below.
Contact: Katie Gayle
Date Posted: 14 May 2013
Also Listed As: General Youth