Last Entry March 5, 2013
Church: World Gospel Church, Terre Haute, IN
Position: Family Life Director
Open To: Men and Women
The Family Life Director shall provide full-time leadership and
direction for the growth and spiritual nurture of the families of World
Responsibilities: In general the
responsibilities of the Director shall be to equip the saints to do the
work of the ministry and to advance the task of the evangelization of
our city, nation and world as described in Ephesians 4:11-13. The
specific responsibilities of the Family Life Director center on two key
- To develop, coordinate and oversee the church’s ministries to infants through fifth grade.
- To recruit, train and motivate volunteers in the above mentioned ministries.
- To establish goals and select curricula in these ministries in cooperation with the Education Committee and the volunteers.
- To maintain appropriate records.
strive for a collegial working relationship with all staff members and
volunteers of World Gospel Church in the spirit of unity expressed in
- To develop and communicate a consistent vision for the spiritual development and welfare of our families.
- To recruit, equip and motivate volunteers to assist in ministry to families.
- To establish goals and plans for growing families in cooperation with the Evangelism Committee and volunteers.
- To improve a system for tracking visitors and encouraging them to become a vital part of the church.
- To lead a small group
- To perform other ministry tasks as assigned by the Senior Pastor
Candidate Description: Requirements:
- Spirituality: to aspire to the spirit of godliness in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9 and other passages like them.
- Education: a seminary degree is desired.
evangelical, as defined by the National Association of Evangelicals,
and in agreement with the Articles of Faith of World Gospel Church.
- Experience: a minimum of three years in active Christian ministry with some focus on children and family ministry.
Phone: (812) 877-2075
Date Received: 5 March 2013
Also Listed As: General Children
Church: Grace Church, Granger, IN
Position: Worship Pastor
Open To: Men
Job Description: Grace Church is seeking a Pastor who can lead
worship as well as develop leaders. We are seeking a well-rounded and
balanced approach; someone who appreciates both modern worship music as
well as the rich history of music. This person will:
- Identify, recruit, and develop leaders, musicians, and vocalists for weekend worship teams
- Draft worship schedules and set-lists for all services & special events
- Oversee and direct worship team practices
- Organize and facilitate training sessions and seminars for the growth of worship team members
- Research, procure, and provide music and materials for worship teams
- Coordinate worship services with the Director of Media & Production
- Lead and shepherd worship team members
- Lead corporate worship services at least 48 weeks of each year
- Assist in identifying and developing worship teams and leaders for other ministries of the church
- Maintain church-wide compliance with music & video copyright laws and licensing
- Work with the Director of Media & Production to ensure adequate equipment for all worship ministries
- Enhance and expand the repertoire of music and worship arrangements
Finally, this person must be willing to stand on
Biblical principles; have a healthy balance between personal life and
ministry; ministry heart for staff and members of the congregation;
close kinship in philosophy with Grace Church and, specifically, with
the Senior Pastor. This person will assist and report to the Senior
Pastor in the fulfillment of the mission and vision of Grace Church.
Candidate Description: BA required, Masters preferred. Also, previous experience in a multi-staff church required.
Date Received: 23 February 2013
Also Listed As: General Worship