Forms & Resources
As you go through the process, you might need to use some of these additional forms. We’ve also listed a few resources we send in the mail in case you prefer to access them online.
Learn about what special circumstances could qualify for an appeal.
Bethel Financial Aid Application
Apply online or download the paper version and mail it to our office. (Please note: paper applications require an additional 2 weeks to process.)
Costs and Financial Aid Brochure
Highlights financial aid programs, seminary costs, payment options, and awarding philosophies:
Financial Aid Guide
Brochure we send with your financial aid award package. It provides detailed information on costs, grants, and loans:
- 2013-2014 Seminary Financial Aid Handbook (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Financial Aid Guide Printer Friendly (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Financial Aid Guide Color (pdf)
Loan Request Form
You can use these forms to authorize loans not previously requested online or with the Loan Response Form received with your award package.
Military Benefits Verification Form
Students who will receive military benefits for tuition and fees and/or books and supplies should use this form to report these amounts.
- 2013-2014 Military Benefits Verification Form (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Military Benefits Verification Form (pdf)
Ministry Partnership Scholarship Application
Students pursuing a master's degree or graduate certificate and are employees of organizations, or members or employees of churches, that are official ministry partners of Bethel Seminary.
- 2013-2014 Ministry Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Ministry Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
Tuition Benefit Request Form
Bethel University employees may apply for a tuition benefit:
If you’ve been selected for verification by the Department of Education, you must complete and submit the appropriate worksheet along with signed federal tax forms to the financial aid office:
- You can access your personalized Verification Form by logging on to Blink [Student Services tab > Financial Aid channel on the left (not the Financial Aid Requirements channel in the center) > under "Steps to apply for financial aid," choose the link for "your Verification Form"].